Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Another Fun Video

5 comments:

  1. By the way, I do try to have headbands on their sweet bald heads, but for some reason, most of the videos and pictures that turn out well are when they don't have them on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm so glad you post these so I can enjoy them. I love how they reach out for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have already watched this video so many times. Love it. I'm glad you clarified they usually have headbands, I was nervous there for a second...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, they just make me smile so much! They are so adorable and cute with each other. I hope you catch on video the first time they finally grab on to each other and then tip over together (onto a pillow, of course)! :) Such sweet girls, Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! And I'm sure them tipping over together will happen; I hadn't even thought of that before.

    ReplyDelete