Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Check Up

This last week they had their nine month check up which didn't involve shots. Yay! Avery is 17 lbs in the 30th percentile and 15th percentile in height and Adelyn is a little over 16 lbs in the 25th percentile and 12th percentile in height. (For two chunky girls, I am always surprised that they are not higher in weight percentile :) I am so grateful for these healthy girls and the fun 9 months we have had with them. I forgot my camera but we got a few pictures with a phone while we were there. 

Adelyn and Avery
Adelyn
Being silly
Avery was a little more sober there
Love this picture. I think we have all felt the look on her face.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love their cute & tiny, but chunky little bodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like them. I like how they hold their tummies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I love the last picture. And I'm glad for you and them this appt didn't involve shots. They're super cute!

    ReplyDelete