1. I said next time I would get on would be to announce some babies...nope.
2. Just had an appointment and no progress in dilation. I was also told that they probably won't come in the next week unless my water breaks.
Good news:
1. They are both head down now. Yay! So hopefully they stay that way and it can make for a nice, natural (natural=vaginal, not without pain medication) birth.
2. I will be induced next Thursday afternoon, a week from tomorrow, if they haven't come by then. So they would either be born late that night, or early the next morning. I am so excited to have a date I can look at that we will for sure have met our babies. Yay!
Have them on Thursday. The 25th is a better-sounding day than 26th.
ReplyDeleteI will try. Although Tia and I were thinking it would be pretty awesome to have one right before midnight and the other right after. That would be sweet, right?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you have date set, and I'll be excited to hear whenever it happens! Maybe you should try to have one born at 11:58 p.m. and the other at 12:01 so they can each have their own birthday. :)
ReplyDelete