Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Adelyn & Avery

We are so happy to have our little angels with us! Everything went really well; the twins were born on August 23, 2011. Adelyn Eva Purcell was born at 11:06 p.m. at 7 lbs. 2 oz. and Avery Lelei Purcell was born at 11:15 p.m. at 7 lbs. 6 oz; both were 19". We feel very blessed to have such happy, healthy babies with us finally! More details to follow, but here are some pictures!!!

Adelyn Eva Purcell

Avery Lelei Purcell
Uncle Lynn with twins after wonderful delivery!

Mom & Girls!

Skin to Skin with Daddy!

With Mama & Papa Purcell!

With Grandma Cindy!

Fantastic Four!





11 comments:

  1. They are adorable! Marie, it's crazy that you had two full-size babies inside of you! I'm so glad they're here and healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Marie! you have beautiful babies and you are one gorgeous mommy! hello! no way you just popped out two babies, sheeeesh! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps - the first time I typed that I said "no way you just POOPED out two babies." haha yeh let's hope not! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see them in person! I'm so happy for you guys. What lucky little girls to be part of your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Marie, they are so so beautiful!! I am so glad that everyone is happy and healthy. Congratulations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so gorgeous Marie and Tia! My goodness! And not to mention, you look AMAZING Marie! And after twins? I NEVER look that good in the hospital after delivery! Haha! Anyway, congratulations! How exciting and what lucky little girls to have such wonderful parents! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I didn't think I would cry when I saw them, but I totally am! They are so perfect and beautiful, and you guys are glowing! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marie! congrats on the 2 little angels! you look amazing by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are so happy for you and Tia. So happy things went well and that everyone is healthy and doing good. Twins are magical, wonderful, hard, a gift, enjoy every minute. Remember to take lots of picture of you with them. Something I found I didn't do enough of.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're here! They're here! Beyond delighted for the both of you. I think God only gives out twins to the best of the best. How blessed you are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everyone! We can't get enough of them and are trying to soak up every moment with them. We feel so blessed.

    ReplyDelete