Well, I have just put up two (now three) posts in a row tonight. I know, probably nobody does that, but I had time and I wanted to look more impressive than just doing one big fat post that doesn't all match. Since I am really going to do better and try to be regular in blogging, I have a few questions so my next blog post isn't so frustrating.
Question #1: I have been trying to put a picture behind the title of the blog and/or under my profile but when I upload it, the picture is ginormous. Becky said that there was a place I could pick the size. I probably spent about half an hour then gave up. See, this is why I have procrastinated getting on for so long!
Question #2: You see how the pictures of our home are centered and the words, "Our Bedroom" and "Our Kitchen" are annoyingly off-centered? I tried using the space bar to center the words two different times but when I published the post, they went back to the left.
And a few other excuses why it has taken me so long to update:
Excuse #1: I promised to have a happy post the next time I wrote. (I deleted my two other onery posts, because I got nervous it would get seen, but also because I realized how terrible it made me sound :) The whole time our apartment was being worked on, all I could think about was putting up a bunch of pictures/videos of our poor looking apartment. But I decided to keep my promise. See, I was just trying to be honest!
Excuse #2: I use a mac laptop (It is Timpview's) and I get really frustrated not being able to right click. It is also really difficult for me to upload photos/videos on the mac. I know, I'm lame. Anyways, I am here at BYU using a computer I relate with and that has right click.
So here's to another try in being diligent...
After my fourth and final post of the night, I think I figured out how to center the words under a picture. Yay!
ReplyDeleteI'm no help- I do very basic, and if there is something not working out, I give up and leave it out.
ReplyDelete