Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Have I Mentioned I Have The Cutest Neices And Nephews?

I do. Sorry to brag, but it's true. I love how different each of them are. They have such distinct personalities and are such adorable little kids in their own ways. Here is just a little bit about each of them and then there are pictures. See for yourself.

April: Three years old. She has beautiful dark eyes and such a feminine pretty face. Being the oldest in her family, she is a natural leader. My favorite quote from her when we were all sitting around was, "Okay, people..." I don't remember what came after that, but her tone made everyone laugh. She is very polite and has wonderful manners. She is such a pleasant, happy little girl. I forgive her for asking every time I came into the door while they were here, "Where's Tia?"

Taylor: Two and a half years old. This handsome boy is so much fun and has such a kind heart. I love watching him hold Kyla's hand in the car. He is an expert at puzzles, and loves anything that has to do with a ball. He is also very good at dancing and ever since he could barely stand, he would hold onto something stable, like a couch, and shake his bum to the music. Funniest thing ever. He actually refused to sit on Tia's lap at church a few weeks ago and wanted to sit on mine instead. Brownie points for that since I am usually the forgotten aunt that just comes with Tia. :)

Christopher: Almost two years old. This kid has the best facial expressions of all time. A few of my favorites are his sweet smile, an amazing glare (with furrowed eyebrows), and his look where he puts his mouth into an "O" and raises his eyebrows. He is the only grandchild that actually cuddles, something all his aunts want. He is very good at staying still to listen to a book. He is so sweet to his new baby sister and loves giving her kisses. I absolutely love his laugh.

Landon: A year and a half old. Although, he doesn't look like he is related to any of these other nieces and nephews, he sure loves playing with them. He loves running into people and wrestling them to the ground. He is such a boy and loves trucks and crashing things. His smile is so huge and can melt anyone's heart. You can't be around him very long without smiling yourself. He calls Tia, "Tita!"

Kyla: Almost one years old. She is such an amazingly happy baby. I love her waves and her big open-mouth kisses. She has beautiful long eyelashes and huge eyes. She is always fun to hold. She always looks adorable and is the perfect size for squeezing. :)

Brooklyn: A few months old. She wins for having the most awesome hair. I have never seen anything like her head of hair. She is such a sweet, calm baby and is so content to be in anyone's arms or on a couch somewhere. I could hold her for hours.

From left to right: Landon, April, Kyla, Taylor, Christopher (Brooklyn wasn't born yet)
Baby Brooklyn
Landon and "Tita"
Kyla, April, Taylor and me
Christopher and Tia

The boys: (L to R) Landon, Christopher, Taylor
The girls: (minus Brooklyn) Kyla, and April



4 comments:

  1. What a cute post! I totally agree with what you said about each of them. It is so fun especially when they are all together. I'll be excited to see what baby Purcell brings to the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am rather fond of those little kids:) However, it's actually ME that has the cutest nieces and nephews:)

    Your house...I'm dying! I had no idea it was that bad!! How's it looking now?

    Finally, I still can't get over the news you told me last night! That's so awesome and I'm so excited and I can't wait!! Fast forward 5 months please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do have adorable nieces and nephews. Plus you guys are the fun aunt and uncle! I love this post so much.

    Your blog looks way cook.

    Lastly you need to change your blog title to Tia and Marie (and BABIES!) Seriously...I'm freaking out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you becoming blogger again! :) I loved looking at all your posts, and I am definitely going to be checking your site more often now (don't disappoint!). J/K I'll be happy whenever you do post.

    What a sweet entry about the grandkids! You and Tia are truly so awesome with them, and they obviously adore you (BOTH of you, although it might not seem like it sometimes).

    And I am so happy for you to be back in your apartment again so that you can prepare for your new arrivals!!! I can't wait to be there for all the excitement!

    ReplyDelete