We have had such a wonderful month and beginning of Spring. We reached the one year anniversary of when we found out we were having twin girls, which was probably the most exciting day I have ever had, the girls turned seven months, and we celebrated Tia's birthday. My two sisters who live out of state have been here and we all have spent lots of time shopping, talking, eating, and being outside with all the cousins together. We loved watching general conference this weekend. It is always so inspiring, motivating, and encouraging and such a needed thing every six months. Here are a few of my favorite moments from the last few weeks.
With cousin Christopher
A cute scene with Tia and Uncle Ben
With Uncle Benjy
Avery at City Creek "contemplating" with Uncle David
I love the innocence and purity of their little faces. It is so humbling to me.
Happy to see cousin Christopher
Reading books with cousins Landon, Christopher, Brooklyn, Aunt Sara and Aunt Chrissy
Something that the girls enjoy every time with Mama and Papa Purcell. These girls love listening to them sing to them.
Uncle Tia doing sidewalk chalk with the nieces and nephews. They ADORE him.
Playing with balloons for Tia's birthday. (I didn't get any other pictures of this day but we went to Tucanos and a movies and had fun with the girls)
Cousin Kyla letting cousin Brooklyn know those are her babies
Loving Grandma Cindy and her necklace
This photo shows the sheer joy they get from when we feed them
Adelyn's face doesn't show her excitement as much here, but her legs and arms go in and out like crazy when we start to feed her
HAPPY SPRING!
HAPPY SPRING!
Ha, I love the picture of Kyla being all possessive of the twins- so cute! We all love and miss them!
ReplyDeleteSo cute and all the pictures are full of such fun springy colors! I love the one of just the two of them in their dresses. Kyla being possessive is awesome - I am so glad you got a picture of that and of the sidewalk chalk drawing. Tia is such a fun uncle! Their smiles in the last two are so precious!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Kyla being possessive is just one of a few great pics that time and there were many other times I saw this. Hilarious.
ReplyDelete