Friday, April 6, 2012

Best Friends



They are starting to interact with each other so much. It is so fun to watch! Adelyn is on the left, Avery is on the right. (Even though they still look really bald, their hair has grown quite a bit. :)

7 comments:

  1. Ok I love all the videos of your sweet girls! I'm so glad you've documented them interacting so sweetly. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I already miss YOUR adorable kids. So glad we were able to spend a week with everyone though.

      Delete
  2. So so cute!!! It totally sounds like, 'hiiiii!' I love when they play with each others hands. :) Love these girlies!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they make the cute 'hiiii' that Kyla makes. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I have watched this SO many times already! Your girls are so adorable and getting such fun personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, so neat! I love how they are taking turns and talking to each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is so fun to watch them interact more and more. Can I be invited to your blog?

      Delete