Saturday, January 8, 2011

A New Update in 5 Days! Terrifying Experience

So the other night I was saying my prayers and you know when you feel something on your hand or your arm and you look and it's always nothing? It was just your arm hairs or something? Well as I was trying to stay focused with my prayer my hand really felt like something was on it. I kept trying to go and not open my eyes because it always is just my imagination. Well, I finally stopped my prayer and opened my eyes and there was a black spider on my hand, just a few inches from my face! I let out a loud scream, despite the fact that it was 11:45 pm and ran 100 mph into Tia who was doing homework in the next room. He looked scared for me and clearly my scream was as loud as it seemed after the fact. I explained and luckily after killing the critter (luckily I found him after moving like a crazy person in panic) I was able to go right to sleep. Ugh, it was such an unsettling feeling to look and see what I thought I had felt!

2 comments:

  1. That is so gross. I'm getting chills just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats disgusting. I hope that never happens to me!

    ReplyDelete