Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas 2010

So this Christmas and New Years were more than amazing. Here are just a few of my favorite things (in a very unorganized order):

- Working for a school district which means I was off for almost two weeks
- Watching my cute nieces and nephews in our little nativity scene. Some were very serious and some were hilariously hyper.
- Being able to perform in the recital that us kids put on for my mom.
- The beautiful layer of snow we woke up to a few days before Christmas.
- Being able to go to two sealings over the break, Allie's and Lola's.
- Constantly having two different menus of food because of two families (I know, dangerous!)
- Time I was able to spend with Tia when we are not working.
- Watching all the men spend time together and get to know each other better.
- Ping pong.
- Taking around goodies to friends and neighbors.
- Attending the Messiah Sing In.
- Bench Press contest
- Attending three sacrament meetings the week before Christmas. Not that I don't usually love church, but it's special the week of Christmas.
- Making gourmet hamburgers for dinner for the family with Tia.
- Spending time with "the babies." Each of the grandkids are so different and unique physically and the way the act. They are so much fun.
- Playing duets with Chrissy.
- Watching everyone open gifts, especially ones we gave.
- Sleeping in until 11:45 one morning when I didn't set my alarm. Kind of embarrassing, but it made me happy.
- Singing around the piano.
- Hugs and kisses from the nieces and nephews.
- Watching movies in mom's room.
- Learning a family dance for Lola's wedding.
- Reading the last chapter of the Book of Mormon together as a family.
- Massage contest.
- Having a camera to help keep these memories forever.










4 comments:

  1. Cute blog. You mentioned so many great memories. I'm so glad we got to see you guys so much. Christmas wasn't the same without you last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was particularly fond of the massage contest as well:)

    It's been so fun to spend so much time with your family this break. I'm sad it's time to go back to real life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, an update with a new background and everything! I like it. And I quite liked Christmas as well. You have a great list of favorites and I like that I was part of most of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay. I know it was so hard to go back to reality on Monday. But it really was an amazing break.

    ReplyDelete