Monday, December 3, 2012

December Already?

November flew by like crazy! We had an awesome Thanksgiving. Unfortunately I was terrible at taking pictures even though my whole family was here. The pictures I do have are all of the kids but here are a few from time with the Purcell's and then a video with my family:
 All the Purcell grandkids except baby Jethro
 Avery helping Daddy clean up
 Sweet cousin Brooklyn trying to help Adelyn up.




Fun dance party

Now for a few pictures this last week:
Love this scene!
And I love those chubby legs and bums!

Here is proof that our girls actually smile since they NEVER smile in pictures. 

Adelyn
Avery
Both Smiling!

I hope you all enjoy a wonderful Christmas season!

3 comments:

  1. Marie - so cute! I LOVE the dancing video, and I also love Avery "helping" daddy sweep. They are so sweet and adorable! I miss them already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so adorable! What gorgeous smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are too cute! I'm so glad you got their dancing on video. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete