Sunday, November 11, 2012

Our Fun Trip

Because I have a very supportive, nice husband, the girls and I got to go visit two of my sisters a few weeks ago. We had such a fun time and the girls had lots of firsts. Their first plane ride, their first trip to the beach, and even their first time having kraft macaroni and cheese. :) We stayed with my sister Becky for the first few days and with Sara and her family for the last few days. It was such a nice break and so appreciated knowing I will probably not be leaving the house very much after this third baby comes :) 

The plane ride:

Our Time With Aunt Becky:
What was waiting for the girls at Aunt Becky's
 
 A Beautiful Day at the Beach
Visiting Aunt Becky's Office

Our Time with Waldrons:
Avery LOVED kissing Matthew
 Fun Halloween treats; Sara is such a fun mom.
 
 This was about when the girls lack of sleep and traveling caught up with them. I love Christopher's face.

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures with just me and either of my sisters which is sad. The trip was so so fun and I am so glad we were able to go. Thanks Becky and Waldrons for an awesome vacation!

Oh and meet the Novice AND Pre-Champ Latin winners from the weekend at BYU Dancesport! My sister Jessie and her partner were awesome.



3 comments:

  1. I love the picture where the girls are anxiously staring at the mac n cheese! We LOVED having you visit and are so excited to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were able to take this trip! It looks like you had such a wonderful time. Can't wait to see you and your family in a week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you guys came. That was SO much fun. Can't wait to see you in less than a week. Woot Woot!!

    ReplyDelete