I can't believe my little babies will be a year old in just over an hour. It
seems like just last month we brought them home from the hospital. They
have been such sweet, easy, happy little angels and have brought us so
much joy this past year. I thank Heavenly Father multiple times a day
that I am lucky enough to be their mom. We had a little party for them
tonight; here are a few pictures:
 |
| Kissing her new favorite doll |
 |
| Much needed quiet toys for church from Grandma Cindy |
 |
| Just after meeting our little angels. Can't believe it's been a whole year! |
Everything looks so picture perfect and fun! So grateful we are related to two such perfect little angels! We love them so much!!! (I love the doll picture!)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun party- wish I could have been there! They are adorable one-year olds and lucky to have such great parents!
ReplyDelete