Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Our two little cows loved spending their first Halloween with a

pretty princess (niece Kyla) and a
A brave knight (nephew Taylor).
They were held by their farmers and lots of others who loved them.
They went to Grandma Cindy's and Daddy's work, went to the ward Trunk or Treat, sat down to dinner in a pumpkin made by Aunt Heather, went to an awesome party, and were sufficiently adored.
What a fun, exhausting day!

4 comments:

  1. They are so darling!! I'm bummed I didn't get to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those outfits are AWESOME! I love them. Also you and Tia look great. How cute is Heather to cook dinner in a pumpkin. Halloween is once again fun for you guys! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cow/farmer theme- so cute! Sounds like a fun Halloween. Thanksgiving is going to be better though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - I love their little cowtfits! ;) Those are seriously so cute! And you guys look like you had a great time with Taylor & Kyla there too. What was inside the pumpkin? Heather is so clever. Can't wait to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete