Sunday, October 9, 2011

3 Nephi 17:21

3 Nephi 17:21 ...and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them.

In our room, there is a picture of Jesus and they love looking at it for long periods of time. (Longer than they ever stare at us.) We finally got a picture of it today. I am so grateful for these little angels to help remind us how much our Savior loves us and knows each of us.


3 Nephi 9:22 Therefore, whoso repenteth and cometh unto me as a little child, him will I receive, for of such is the kingdom of God.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome you documented this- it is so sweet. And I LOVE the pictures! The girls look so beautiful, and I love the family pictures. I'm so glad I got to see you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture. IT IS SOOOO SWEET! The girls are growing so fast. You have a beautiful family. Love you 4!

    ReplyDelete