Last week was so fun. Chrissy and Sara came out with their kids for a few days and it was so nice to spend time together. David and Heather surprised everyone and came out to watch Jessie dance at Nationals. It was short, but it was so fun to have everyone here (except Becky; we missed you!). A few of the activities included: the museum at Thanksgiving Point, girls shopping trip, lots of yummy dinners, dance party, going to Dancesport to watch Jessie, late night games and movies, time at the park with the kiddos, and lot's of talking and eating. :) On Sunday, we blessed Christian. Tia gave him such a sweet blessing; I felt/feel incredibly blessed for a wonderful husband, the chance I have to be a mother and for our kids and for amazing family there to support us. We had a delicious breakfast after (thanks Mom and Craig) and spent the rest of the day relaxing. Here are just a few pictures of the time we spent together.
I love your sweet family!! Keep posting pics! They are so fun to look at!
ReplyDeleteAww, I love the pictures, and I love that we were able to be there. The kids and I loved spending time with you all!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of your family on the couch is so precious! Marie, we were so blessed to be there and enjoy the fun times you mentioned! Thank you (and Tia) for not going home before 11:30 on any given night - you guys are amazing and flexible. Love you all!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It was so fun!
ReplyDelete