Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Best Two Years

A few days ago Tia and I celebrated our two year anniversary. Since we can't leave the babies overnight yet, and quite frankly even if I we could, I don't know that I would, we celebrated it by going to Magelby's. For being a pretty expensive place, I think we got our money's worth as we ate the buffet. Wow, it was so good. More than that though, it was so fun to be with just Tia and we talked about our favorite memories and highlights of the last two years. While we have been able to do so many big things together, some of our favorite memories were little walks we go on together, talking in bed late at night, and other small and simple things. We were amazed at how much our lives have changed in these two years. We were both college students, we were on the dance team our first year, competed individually, and went to Blackpool with the team, we went to Hawaii on a late honeymoon, Tia did an internship in Mexico, we did the Timpview program last year, both graduated from college and now we have two beautiful girls! We couldn't feel more blessed and happy.

I feel so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. These two years have helped me learn and grow so much and I can't believe how my love for Tia just keeps growing and growing when I think it is the maximum it can be. He is such a loving father and husband and makes me so happy. I am so grateful for his example and his worthiness as a righteous priesthood bearer. I am so excited to spend eternity with him and our family as we continue to grow together. We have had so many adventures together and I am so excited for more! Here are some of my favorite pictures of us together from the beginning.


On tour in China, about a year and a half before we started dating.
While Dating
The night we got engaged.
Engagement Picture
Happiest Day of my Life
Dinner and a movie
FHE treat
Getting ready to watch a movie. This was before we got a bed and we slept on two single beds pushed together.
Our family pumpkin
Dancing Together
One Year Anniversary
My graduation
In Mexico
In our Blackpool Medley costumes
Tia's graduation
The sweetest day of my life
An adoring father
Thanks for a wonderful two years! I love you!

7 comments:

  1. What a cute post. Love all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 years already?! Wow, and what a cute recap. Time flies, doesn't it? I'm glad you have so many great memories together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I know, I can't believe it has been two years even though so much has happened. Time flies when you're having fun, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I cannot believe it has been 2 whole years!!! You really have done a lot! And every picture was my favorite, haha. I kept thinking, this one, no, this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you remember that time during concert practice when we were sitting in the stands talking about boy drama? I'm glad things worked out with Tia and you have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa: I keep forgetting to ask you, can you add me to your private blog? I have been wanting to look at it for a long time but keep forgetting to ask you!
    Jen: I know! That was a very drama filled time. I am so glad that it all worked out too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great picture recap of your relationship and marriage! We love you guys and are so happy for your family of four!

    ReplyDelete